Monday, July 10, 2023

Red , white and blue: Button Girl

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! I love this kind of colour challenges so very much! You are free to create anything you like, as long as it's Red,white and blue! A very nice colour combination... it's the colours of our Dutch flag too!
For this card I used the lovely Button Girl. The text is taken from Party Words.


I stamped the girl onto a white card with red ink (every kind works) and also with blue onto another piece of white cardstock. I cut out and added some blue parts as shown (wings, buttons and lace). I finished with the text (blue and red) and a blue colour pencil and ...of course... some Stickles here and there. The card is glued onto blue and red cardstock.


Have a nice day, 
LiesbethXX

No comments: