Thursday, July 20, 2023

Kukla Christmas

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!   It's Christmas in July here at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and the team are sharing awesome seasonal inspiration so we can take a break from the heat of summer and get a jump on the Christmas makes.  I was going to use Lost Coast Designs Santa Mona, but then I spotted Carmen's Veranda Kukla and decided to borrow Mona's hat for him to wear!

I stamped Kukla and Santa Mona's hat, coloured with Promarkers, added glitter glue to the hat fluffy bits and fussy cut.
I used post-it notes to mask the centre of Lost Coast Designs Arches and Doors Background, inked it up with Prickly Pear archival ink.  I removed the masks and inked up the top and bottom of the stamp with Library Green archival ink and stamped on white card.  I used yellow watercolour paint to colour in the doorway. 
 I added Kukla and his hat and also a Christmas Wishes sentiment from Lost Coast Designs Party Words set.
You have until 23.59 PST on the 31st and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the Christmas In July fun!
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments: