Friday, July 14, 2023

Red, White and Blue: Fish

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome from Laurie on the last day of the current challenge:  Red, White, and Blue.  So be creative in whatever way you like - just make it red, white and blue!

That's what I have done with this card using the Mini Fish Collage stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
I started by stamping the fish with blue ink onto white card stock.  I edged it with red ink and added some touches of red ink here a there within the collage.  I added a blue "jewel" to the fish eye then layered it with a gel print I made using red and blue acrylic paints on a page from a vintage book.
I layered this with a piece of blue card stock and that's a wrap!

So get out your red, white and blue craft supplies and make something for our current challenge!  A lucky winner will receive some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and/or Carmen's Veranda!




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! That colour combo is dah bomb! Jo x