Saturday, December 16, 2023

Bauble Town

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!   Gail here today.
Have you got your jingle on yet??   It's all about winter all month here on the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity.  We are celebrating the season and hope you will join us with your stamped anythings featuring wintery things.  I grabbed a classic combo for me, Carmen's Veranda Snow Cowboy and Southwest Town.  I love putting these two together.  
 
I was going for a bauble effect...... but Snow Cowboy had other ideas and hopped out of the frame for a nice dimensional look.
 
I started by stamping Snow Cowboy and Southwest Town twice with different shades of blue archival ink.  I fussy cut the top of the towns and the cowboy.  Snow Cowboy lost his arms!! but don't worry, a little in place stamping will sort him out a bit later on.
 I stamped the star from Carmen's Veranda Elf with Star using white ink on a scrap of black card for my sky.
I layered the sky and town pieces and stamped the snowman again where he was going to be to get his arms back.  I added the white hammered card panel with the die cut hole, glued it all on the base and finally lined up my fussy cut Snow Cowboy.  Yee Haw!!
 
Now it's your turn.  Are you up for the challenge?  We can't wait to see your projects!  
Submit your entries in the linky party by 23.59 PST on the 31st December and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the fun.

Happy Stamping!
Gail

No comments: