Wednesday, December 6, 2023

In the Deep Midwinter - Purple Winters Eve

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

I hope you're enjoying our ode to winter.  I wanted to step out of my comfort zone for a moment and try a color I don't use often...purple!  Yes, in my world there are purple deer.


So I stamped the Trees background stamp on white cardstock using VersaMark ink and embossed with white ep.  I then used 3 colors of purple and a bit of pink Distress Oxide ink to color the image. I trimmed and matted the image, added a bit of glitter and my purple deer family.

I hope you have a chance to join in on the fun! 

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Love it, gorgeus white trees and beautiful sky.