Sunday, December 10, 2023

Santa Frank

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a fun holiday card for you today.

Stamps Used:

I started out with stamping Frankenstein and Two gnomes. I colored Frank in with copic markers and then cut out. Next, I cut off one of the gnomes hats and colored it. 
I added some glitter fun foam to the bottom of the hat with a holly sticker and a little white pom-pom to the top. I then glued them onto a music scrap that I tore around and inked the edges with brown distress ink. I stamped 1 snowflake form the Small snowflake set in the same brown ink around the whole background. 
I layered that on some Christmas cardstock and added some Christmas ephemera to the front of the card.

You can join the challenge here.


 

No comments: