Saturday, December 2, 2023

In The Deep Midwinter - Glittery Snowflake Wishes

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

This month we are celebrating everything winter....

Today I wanted to share my first creation with you and it combines a few of my favorite things...snowflakes, glitter and blue!!!


I simply love the glitter and sparkle of real snowflakes so I thought I'd use some glitter embossing powder on these ones! (Large Snowflakes, Small Snowflakes) I wish you could see the amazing sparkle of these IRL - they are just so pretty.  I used several shades of blue ink to make the background then I stamped the Long Swirl in another shade for fun.  Finally I stamped the sentiment to finish it off. (Party Words)

I hope you take a bit of time to create this month and join in on the fun!!



No comments: