Saturday, December 30, 2023

Deep Mid Winter - Happy New Year Ornament

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello friends - as the year is drawing to a close, so is our current challenge In the Deep Mid Winter. 

Today I wanted to share with you an ornament I made to welcome in the new year...

I found a bunch of these neat wood ornaments at a garage sale this fall and I knew they would be so much fun to use.  I started off by inking up the ornament with a couple shades of pink Distress Oxide ink. I then added black ink for the ornament cap.  I stamped a few Large Snowflakes and Small Snowflakes around the edge. I then stamped Happy New Year from the Party Words set in the center. I added a bit of glitter here and there...because everything is better with glitter you know - LOL!!
 I finished off the ornament with a bit of die-cut pine branches a jingle bell and ribbon.

It's ready to be placed on the tree to help welcome in 2024!!

Hope you've all had an amazing year and if you haven't already take a bit of time to join in on the fun. All the best to you and yours in the coming year!













No comments: