Saturday, January 6, 2024

Precious Little Things

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps.  Gail here today with some inspiration for the current Anything Goes challenge.   Hope the new year is going well for you.  I included a few of the newer Carmen's Veranda sentiment in my Christmas goodies.  This one is just delightful and I think it makes a perfect card for new love, or old love renewed.....
Unusual colours for love maybe, but then we like the quirky and unusual her at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  I've used my easy formula of background stamp, image and sentiment.
I stamped Lost Coast Designs Concentric Circles Background on black card using white ink.  The quirky little fellow is Lost Coast Designs CDRoly Jester stamped with blue ink on white card and fussy cut.  Then I added the Carmen's Veranda Butterfly Reminder sentiment. 

Grab you stamps and join the Anything Goes challenge.  Our challenges are now monthly so you have all month to join the fun.  Don't forget to check the updated rules tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


No comments: