Saturday, January 20, 2024

#181 - Anything Goes - Pretend to be Normal

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

I hope you're having fun with our current monthly challenge - #181 - Anything Goes!

Today I have a card made using my favorite colors...green and blue. 


I wanted to make a bright card using lots of color so I stamped each image using a stamping tool adding more and more color each time I stamped the image. The background image - Pondscum - was stamped using 4 shades of VersaFine Clair green ink while the main image from the Phrenology Set in shades of blue.  I stamped the sentiment - Pretend to be normal -  on a piece of cardstock that I colored with water color crayons.





1 comment: