Sunday, January 14, 2024

Purple Postcard

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Goodmorning all, Cathy here with a postcard for you. 

Stamps Used:


I started out with a watercolor postcard. I stamped a corner(ish) stamp from the Pieces of Architecture and I heat embossed it with white embossing power. 
Next, I used some Lindy's magical shaker pigment powers. I didn't realize they had shimmer in them. Where the embossed areas are the powers didn't go. 
I then took Daisy FlourishPieces of Architecture, and Brush stokes and stamped them around the sides of the postcard in purple distress ink.
After that I stamped a stamp from Fortune men set in black ink to stand out. Lastly, I added some black paint splatter to the whole thing. 

Come join our new month-long challenge over on the blog.

No comments: