Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Valentine's tickets

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Cathy here with 2 Valentine's tickets.

Stamps Used:


I started off by cutting a piece of heavy weight Krat cardstock in half. Mine was a half of a top folding A2 card base. So, half of that. I then punched the corners to make it look like a ticket. 
Next, I stamped the circles from the Brush strokes with pink distress oxide ink on both. I then stamped Travel stuff set and ATC misc. 6 set with the new distress oxide ink color. After that was done I edged them both with walnut distress ink and then scorched timber distress oxide ink and spritzed some water on it.
I then took the 1 and 4 from the License plate alpha and stamped them in the scorched timber distress oxide ink and cut out. Lasted, I went through my stash and got some bits to add to the tickets. For the finishing touch I added white paint splatter. 



No comments: