Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Challenge #181 - Anything Goes - Happy New Year!!!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

As you may have noticed each new challenge is now a full month long - more time to play!!

Since this is my first post of the new year I couldn't help but make a new years card and the ladies are helping me welcome it in...


Aren't they a fun bunch. It's the Waiting for Mr. Right stamp - they are perfect for so many occasions. I just love them.  I also used the sentiment from Party Words...this is a fun set because there are sentiments that are vertical as well as horizontal. So very handy!

I hope you have a chance to join in on the fun!!
Happy New Year everyone!!



No comments: