Saturday, February 24, 2024

Challenge #182 - For the Men - Green Man

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Today I have a card that I hope will help usher in Spring without too much more of that white stuff...Green Man.


To create this card I started off by stamping the Leaves background image on the card using multiple colors of greens and browns. I then stamped the "Green Man" from the Victoriana set in a darker green. I then used some text from the Pieces of Calligraphy one or two images from Pieces of Architecture and dots from the Brush Strokes.  I then die-cut the Oak Leaf branches from Honey Bee Stamps to frame him.

There is still time to join in on the fun...





No comments: