Saturday, February 10, 2024

For the men

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a vintage, grungy card for you today.
Stamps Used:


I started by making the background by using some distress ink colors in brown. I then stamped a stamp from the Travel set using one of the same ink colors I used to make the background. I did the same thing with the typewriter. I edged it in the newest color of distress ink and then dripped some water on it to make more interest on the background. 
I then stamped Alfred  Hitchcock standing in black ink to make him stand out from the background. I added some washi stickers to the side and layered it on a black card base.


I hope you join this month-long challenge here.

No comments: