Thursday, February 8, 2024

#182 For The Men...Fear

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Everyone! Roni here - I hope you're enjoying the new challenge format. I know I am - it's so much fun to really have a chance to play with each challenge for a whole month.

Today I have my first piece I created for the current challenge #182 - For the Men.


I started off by making a gel print for the background then once it had dried I stamped the Gears background stamp over top.  I then stamped the very handsome vintage gentleman from the Up Close & Personal set using blue ink.  He was fussy cut and then affixed to the card using foam tape.  

I thought the sentiment from Carmen's Veranda was perfect to finish off the card.  If you haven't checked out the clear sentiments she offers you really must. There are so many fun ones to be found there!





No comments: