Wednesday, February 14, 2024

For the men: You're Invited!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello lovely people! It's Liesbeth here with another ,For the Men' card, it's an inventation with two wise men on it :-)


I took a background from my stash, it's a Gelli print this time, and cut a card. First I stamped the background with blue and black StazOn inks: ....background. I stamped the birds and text on a seperate piece of paper, cut them out and coloured them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Party Words, Penguins and Anthropomorphs Birds. I made a ,bottom' with black charcoal and a white gel pen and glued everything onto the card, the text first on a piece of dark red cardstock.
Hope I inspired you make a men creation too! :-) 


Liesbeth XX

No comments: