Tuesday, February 20, 2024

For the Men: Adventure

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, it's Liesbeth here, continueing our For the Men challenge. There's still time for you to join  the fun till the end of the month...so...why not?? :-)


When I searched for an appropriate men-stamp, I found this wonderful mini collage stamps, oh how I love them!!


I stamped the Mini Phrenology Collage with black StazOn ink on a alcohol inked glossy paper and coloured it with Distress markers and I used a white gel pen. I also used Mini Bug Collage here and ther with some blue StazOn ink. And of course the word Adventure (Misc. Words).

Hope you like it! See you next time,

LiesbethXX



No comments: