Friday, October 18, 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 18

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hey Darlene here with another Halloween card for this months theme.

For this one I used the Skull Crown Stamp and Spirit Saying

I had some nice black silvery looking paper in my stash.  So made the fun fold card with this..

I stamped the image on black cardstock then fussy cut it out. Then did the same onto a piece of vellum.
All in silver and black embossing powder.


The inside using one of my old stencils - just made the design in a black colour.

As you can see one side of the fold has the Spirt stamp.  this was done with Versamark and perfect pearls.


I glued the skull together on the face so that the vellum wings would pop up a bit.  Added a bit of silver threads - and there you go.  Know anyone with their birthday on halloween????  this would make a great card for that too

Nows its your turn.  Are you up for the challenge !!

And maybe win some new stamps !!!


  

No comments: