Saturday, October 5, 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 5

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!   Gail here today with some inspiration for the most bootastic time of the year and our 31 Days of Halloween celebration.  October is also breast cancer month so I've gone pink with my make.   I have upgraded TaDa Mouse to rat status and he's running through the pink ethereal forest brandishing clown hand puppets!!  Coulrophobes beware......... 

 
I started by stamping Carmen's Veranda Kukla and Ollie on white shrink plastic.  I added some red promarker colours, fussy cut them and shrank them.  Here you can see the size difference between the unshrunk and the shrunken versions.


I stamped a panel of white card with Lost Coast Designs Trees Background using Cactus pink ink and gave it a pink watercolour wash.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs TaDa Mouse on white card, added some promarker colour and fussy cut.  I cut straight through his hands to extend his arms a bit and added the two shrink plastic puppets.


Submit your entries to the linky party by 23.59 PST on the 31st and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the fun. 

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: