Saturday, October 19, 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 19

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with day 19




Stamps Used:

I started with 2 white tags and some orange distress oxide ink. I smooched the ink on the craft mat and dipped the tags in it.
Next, I stamped Piece of calligraphy   in brown oxide ink, and I edged the tags with the same color. After that I stamped Spiderweb background in the same orange ink.


I stamped Bride of Frank and Frank on white cardstock and colored it with copic markers and cut them both out.


I then stamped the 3 and 1 from License plate alpha
 on some dark cardstock with white ink.


After all of that I added some Halloween ephemera




No comments: