Monday, October 21, 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 22

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Boo! Aimee here. If I had to take a guess at the most popular Halloween costume over the years, I would put my money on a Witch. One year I spent Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts--the epicenter of all things Witches for the United States. What a spectacle! If you want one of the best people watching experiences ever, head to Salem on October 31.
This cute witch is one of Lost Coast Designs new gnome stamps--Gnome Witch With Stars. She's a little one, so I wanted to show her off by putting her behind a windowpane in the center of the card. To help her stand out, I colored her clothes bright orange to contrast the green and black of the card base. Follow along with these photos to see how I put the card together.
What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? Will you be a cute witch or a scary witch? Or, if costumes aren't your thing, how about celebrating the holiday by participating in this month's Lost Coast Designs Challenge? Submit your creation by October 31 to win a prize. 




No comments: