Wednesday, October 2, 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 2

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a witchy panel for you.
Stamp used:


I started off by stamping Gnome witch on broom and coloring her with copic markers. I then cut her out and added some glitter pens to it. 
I found this panel from a 12x12 paper pad that I have, and I thought it would go great with Gnome witch on broom. I glued her in place. 
Lastly, I die cut some ghosts from whit cardstock and added them to the bottom. I also cut out some clouds but they didn't look right as clouds, so I made them into smoke trail from her broom.


Come join the Halloween fun over at The Lost Coast Blog.




No comments: