Sunday, October 13, 2024

31 Days of Halloween: Day 13

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone!
Can you believe it's day 13 of our 31 Days of Halloween already??
Today I made this creepy raven for you to inspire you!


I took a piece of white cardstock and sponged it very dark with Distress inks Vintage Photo, Gathered twigs an Scorched timber.
I stamped the Goth Raven with StazOn ink - Jet Black, and masked it. On my craftsheet I created a very thin layer if bleach and used it as a ,ink-pad' using parts of the big Spiderwebs background stamp. So I stamped it with pure bleach.


Using black ink, I stamped one of the Pieces of Calligraphy. After that I removed the mask and bleached the bird with bleach and a synthetic brush. I finished with an orange colour pencil and a white gel pen.

Hope you will join our Halloween adventure this month! :-)


Hugs, Liesbeth XX

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Beautiful result, stamping with bleach. Love it!