Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a card featuring the Chloe face stamp and a multi-colored background. The background for this card was made with several stamped images from the Little Diamond Background stamp using a stamp press.
Lost Coast Design Stamps:
- Chloe Face
- Little Diamonds Backgrounds
- Dye based ink
- Double sided tape
- Dew Drops
- Saying sticker
- Stamp press
- Colored Pencils
1) Using a stamp press, ink sections of the Little Diamonds Background stamp and stamp cardstock panel. Repeat, inking different sections with different ink colors.
2) Using the same ink colors, apply splatters.
3) Stamp Chloe Face image onto card panel.
4) Stamp Chloe Face on a different piece of cardstock and cut out.
5) Select saying sticker and adhere to card panel.
6) Embellish with Dew Drops.
7) Adhere panel for card base.
8) Add a bit of color to Chloe Face image (cut out element) and then adhere to card base (over previous stamped image) with double sided mounting tape.
I hope you will try out this stamp technique as well as join us for the Anything Goes Challenge, just click on the badge below!