Thursday, August 8, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge: girl with a curl

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here! For the Anything goes challenge I made this card with two wonderful background stamps and a beautiful womans face. Stamps I used:
Girl with a curl
Flagstone background
Daisy flourish


I pressed some pads of Distress Oxide ink direct onto the craft sheet, sprayed water and swiped a white square card through the ink. I repeated it a few times. I stamped the flagstones and the flourish using black StazOn ink , and I bleached some small flowers with bleach and a synthetic brush.  On a seperate piece of white cardstock I stamped the woman and coloured her with pencils.


HERE you will find all the information about our Anything Goes challenge (August 1st - 14th) hope you'll join!



https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-81-anything-goes.html

Liesbeth XX

No comments: