Monday, August 26, 2019

Wood Challenge: *Magic*

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here!
There's still time for you to join our Wood Challenge till August 31st!
I hope to inspire you with this card. I made the wood grained background by wiping (direct to paper) my Distress Ink pad Vintage photo onto strips of paper of different widths). I sponged the edges of the strips, again with Vintage Photo and glued then on a card.  I stamped Large tree crown and ATC tekst set 1 also on the background. 

I stamped Ancient woman 4, added some colour and fussy cut her, then stamped the word, ripped and inked the edges.

Stamps I used: Large tree crown, Ancient woman 4, ATC tekst set 1, and Misc. Words.

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-82-wood.html

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous. Love the Ancient Woman. The background is really cool. Hugz