Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Bee bag & tag

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all you Lost Coast fans out there. Cathy here with a bag and tag for you today.
Stamp set used: Bugz set

I started out with a plain brown gift bag. I used a stencil that looked like a honey comb and some yellow distress ink and stenciled that all across the bottom of the bag.  Next I did the same thing in each of the corners.
Stamp the bee with black ink in the center of the bag. Then stamp the bee definition under the bee.
The bag is done.

Next it is tag time. Take the definition stamp and stamp it twice on the tag. Then use the same honey comb stencil and yellow distress ink all over the tag. Stamp bees in brown ink so the are not so prominent. Dye some ribbon to match the yellow that was used and tie it to the handle of the bag.
Your bag is done. I added some note paper I got. (that is what sparked my idea to make the bag.)
I hope you will join us in this anything goes challenge. You can enter here.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

So pretty and a lovely set. Hugz