Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sketchy Birthday!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome Friends!

As you know the current challenge is Anything Goes so I decided to play a bit with Imagine's Fireworks! Spray paired with Craft Plastic and this fun Sketchy Cone Flower....


I started off by spritzing my craft mat with Ivy Cottage, Bamboo Leaves and Gold Shimmer Spritz. I then dipped a piece of the Craft Plastic into the ink mix and heated to dry. I continued this process until I was happy with the look.

I stamped the Sketchy Cone Flower onto the Craft Plastic with Piano Black StazOn Pigment Ink.  I stamped the flower a second time onto white cardstock using VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The cardstock flower was colored using a variety of colored pencils, fussy cut and popped onto the Craft Plastic panel using double stick foam tape.



I matted the Craft Plastic piece with a bright turquoise cardstock and positioned it onto a white card panel. I then stamped the sentiment using Teal Zeal Memento Ink. This panel was then mounted onto a bright turquoise card blank.

Hope you've enjoyed my little card and join in on the fun for our



Lost Coast Design Stamps: Sketchy Cone Flower; Party Words

No comments: