Thursday, March 4, 2021

Alice ATC's

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good Morning Cathy here with some ATCs for you today.

I started off with some 110lb Kraft cardstock and I cut it up to ATC size. 

I then stamped Alice from Alice and the Tweedles from the set with black ink. I dusted off my color pencils and colored her in. Added white highlights with a white pen. Next I dusted off my saying from one of the early Tim Holtz sticker books and make a quote to go with Alice. Traced the saying with a black marker and edged the ATC with black ink and we are done with Alice.
 
I started by stamping the Tweedle brothers in black ink and coloring them with my color pencils. Then I just repeated the same thing that I did on the Alice ATC with the words and outline. 
 

I hope you come join the new challenge here

2 comments:

Wendy said...

These are so cute!!!

Sue said...

Cathy these are wonderful, I love them! xx