Monday, March 8, 2021

MiniMe Monkeys

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Monday, I hope you have enjoyed your weekend! It's Sue here with my trio of Rolodex cards for our fun MiniMe challenge.

There's just something about these stamps that make me smile!

I started by cutting the backgrounds for my Rolodex, and then stamping with Distress Oxides. I really like the alpha one, it's the full sheet that I've kept intact as I think it makes a fab background.Then I stamped and coloured my wonderful monkeys.

We have Flying Monkey on a Chickenwire background.
Three Monkeys on the Bubbles Border, and

The very handsome Matador Monkey on the Old Typewriter Alphabet.

These are the backgrounds

Large Chickenwire

Bubbles Border

Old Typewriter Alphabet

And here are the images and sentiments

 and from Carmen's Veranda

Flying Monkey

Matador Monkey and

Clear words and phrases

I hope you like them, and that you join in with our fun challenge. Just remember that it's a mini challenge, ATC's shrink plastic etc, and real stamping must be the focal point.

Have a great week, take care, and thanks so much for looking x










2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are wonderful. Anesha

Riet Harikini said...

Looks so great, and i love the monkeys.