Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Where's my hat? - Birthday Mona

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here with a birthday card to show you for our Where's my hat challenge!
There are some days left for you to join the hat fun!
Onto a very glossy (Chromolux) alcohol inked background I first stamped the very big Face with tongue using StazOn Saddle Brown. I stamped  Daisy Flourish a few times with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossingpowder. After that I stamped Mona Lisa with black StazOn on the card, and also on a seperate piece of paper (2x). I cut out: 1x Mona without the balloons, 1x the cake. I coloured everything using pink ink for the skin, and colour pencils. I sticked Mona and the cake in it's place and finished with gel pend and glitter glue, and of course the sentiment (Party Words). I matted the card on red and gold cardstock.


Have fun, see you next time!
Liesbeth XX


No comments: