Monday, March 22, 2021

Where`s my hat? - Art journal spread

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Hello everyone! For our ,Where`s my hat`-challenge I made this journal spread with three hats! And the man is still weeping and not happy! ;-)  Read everything about the challenge HERE and join the fun!


I made a background using old paper, old maps, gesso, distress inks and StazOn inks. I stamped the man and the hats on a seperate piece of paper and cut them out. I coloured then a bit with brown ink and glued them onto the background. I finished with glitter glue and some shadowing (charcoal).





See you next time, 
Liesbeth XX



1 comment:

Sue said...

This is amazing Liesbeth, such gorgeous layers xx