Wednesday, March 2, 2022

#139 Lost Coast designs challenge, Round and Round. I made a dream catcher.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, Riet here.
How is everybody doing?
Today I made a dreamcatcher with this beautiful stamp.
The challenge theme is round and round.
As you can see there are enough circles in this project.

available in 3 sizes

I started with pastel matte paper and Derwent pastel pencils.
I stamped the Elk skull with Stazon Timber brown.
And then colored with the pastel pencils.
You can make the dreamcatcher from a metal hoop.
Or you can make it to your liking or buy one ready-made.
I really enjoyed making it.

Wouldn't it be nice to join our challenge?
You can win beautiful LCD stamps.
You can choose with which stamp brand you participate,
but we prefer LCD/CV stamps.
As long as your card or project is stamped.
Read through the rules, then you can be sure that your work can participate according to the rules.
I wish you the best of luck and hope to see your work at the challenge.
You can participate here....






 

No comments: