Sunday, March 6, 2022

Too Much Happy

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. It's Sue here with my project for our fun "Round and Round " challenge.



I started with some circus themed designer paper and fussy cut some tickets.


Then I stamped and cut out my dogs and balls from the Circus Dogs Set.

Then it was just a case of getting my dogs to balance on the balls at the same time as juggling, and holding a sign! Who's a clever boy then!

These are my lovely stamps.

Circus Dogs Set 

Too Much Happy

So it's over to you now. I'm sure you're full of ideas, so please link up and join in with our challenge. Please remember to use real stamps though, no digis allowed.


Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is so clever! Great card, Jo x