Tuesday, March 22, 2022

#140 Tweet this, challenge.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello bloggers, Riet here.
Today I worked on a large scale, an A4 21cmx30cm.
I think the crows are fantastic, they are so mysterious.
I have used various stamps.
Stazon black
Distress oxide wilted violet, mermaid lagoon and black soot.
6inch gelli plate round and a round mini gelli plate.
Water resistent fineliner.
Dutch doobadoo stencil bubbles.
Memento tuxido black

And this how I made it.
I started by smearing the large gelli plate with the distress oxides.
First go through these steps with 1 color and then repeat with the other colors.
I sprayed some water over it.
Turned the gelli plate over and used it as a stamp.
Stamp in the middle of the paper.



Look how beautiful that is, be careful when you do the step with the black.
It soon becomes too much black.


With the small gelli plate, repeat the same steps, only with 1 color.
Stamp the small circle right above and left below.


Take the Birds in trees stamp and the black Memento.
Print the stamp on the gelli plate (kiss technique),
 and then print the gelli plate on the small circles of distress oxide.
Now stamp with black the Bird on bike,
 and the long strip of letters from the pieces of calligraphy stamp sheet.
In the top left corner and bottom right corner,
I splattered some more ink.
I thought it was a bit too empty there.


I drew lines around the circles with the fineliner and did some scribbling.



Top left and bottom right I have stamped the pieces of calligraphy set.
And with the stencil I put circles divided in the two colors.



Finaly I stamped the Raven with tree branches in black ink.
And I cut 1 crow off the border stamp.
I stamped these here and there in the colored circles.

Because it is a large page, I glued it in my Art journal, to which I will write some texts later.

I hope you liked it and join our challenge.
You are welcome and you can even participate with other brands.
You probably have a stamp with a bird, so join the fun.
You can even win new stamps.




 



No comments: