Monday, March 14, 2022

Mad Not Crazy

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!!   Gail here today with a final last day reminder for the Round and Round challengeShare your circular stamped anythings, or stamped projects featuring circles or round things!!  You have until 23.59 PST tonight to join the fun.
I made a mini-slimline card (3"x6").  I used a navy card base and cut a yellow panel to fit.  I stamped all over the yellow panel with Lost Coast Designs small circle Shadow Frame and Dandelion archival ink.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs CDRoly Jester on white card, coloured with blue and yellow distress markers and fussy cut.  I stamped the Carmen's Veranda Quiet Chaos Madness sentiment and done!
There are still some hours left for you to join the Round and Round fun so grab your stamps
and link up your makes.

No comments: