Friday, March 18, 2022

Tweet This: Birds card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, welcome to our Tweet this Challenge full of lovely birds! Join the fun!


This is how I made this card: I stamped the big circle from the Shadow Frames set 3 times onto a coloured card with orange ink and masked them. With yellow ink I stamped Dove Square a few times on the background, and also the script (Pieces of Calligraphy) using black ink. I removed the masks and stamped two of the birds from 3 Birds and the word ,bird' (Doodle Alphabet) with black StazOn ink. I bleached the birds and word using bleach and a synthetic brush. I finished the card with charcoal: a black shadow around the birds and at the edges.


See you next time!
LiesbethXX





1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Very pretty, love the colors