Wednesday, March 30, 2022

You Talkin' To ME

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. It's Sue here, and I'm sharing my second card for our Tweet This challenge.

I've made this for my cousin (phew that's one male card done and dusted for this year!)


I started by die cutting my top card then stamping and masking my two birds.


Then I inked up the card using distress inks and flicked water.
I stamped the Circles Background on another piece of card, coloured some circles and cut them out.
These are some of my favourite Lost Coast stamps.

To finish off I stuck down the circles and cut a card blank and sewed it all together.
There is still a couple of days to get involved in the challenge so please keep stamping your birds.
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


No comments: