Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Black and White: Fish Collage

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Laurie here and so glad you are back and hope you are planning to take part in this latest challenge:  Black and White.  I've made a card for this one using the Mini Fish Collage stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  Since the theme is black and white, I stuck to this and only used those two colors.  Harder than I thought it might be!  But the design is super simple.

My mini fish collage is stamped with black ink onto a white rough edged square of paper.  I edged the square with black ink and layered it with a piece of black card stock.  I added a black gem for the fish's eye.  The background layer is a piece of rice paper in a black and white pattern, also edged in black ink.  I attached the fish collage with foam tape to the center.  So easy but the black and white color scheme is always striking.

Come join the fun and share your black and white makes here on the Portal!



No comments: