Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Challenge #163 Black & White - Let's Celebrate!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Friends...Roni here with another fun card for the Black and White challenge.


To create this card I used the Circus Dogs set of stamps.  I started by stamping out 3 of the balls on the "sticky" area of a post-it note. This is an easy way to create a reusable mask.  I trimmed each of the 3 masks.  

Choose your background paper and trim it to the approximate finished size. Choose a starting point and stamp the first ball, cover it with a mask and start stamping around this initial image in a spiral design adding and moving the masks as you go.  You can see I started near the center behind the "C" in celebrate. 

After I was finished with the background I stamped the dogs and an additional ball all of which were trimmed and set aside for the moment.

Next I assembled the card by mounting the background on a black card, I then tore a vellum panel and mounted it over the background. I temporarily placed the dogs and ball in place and stamped the sentiment Let's Celebrate from the Party Words stamp set.  After it had dried I added the dogs and ball to the card using double stick foam tape to pop them off the background.

I hope you are inspired to join in on the fun...



No comments: