Sunday, March 12, 2023

Spring has Sprung: Birds of Spring

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, welcome again to our Spring has Sprung Challenge! There are a few days left for you to participate. :-) 
Today I'd love to show you a big square card using only two stamps:  LCD Shrubbery and CV Birds Collage background.



I started by inking a big piece of white cardstock with Distress inks and water. I used Wild Honey, Mermaid Logoon and Picked Raspberry. After drying I stamped the birds stamp with black StazOn ink. With a black marker I drew some lines to ,finish` the image. (some birds, branches and leaves are only half on the stamp). I stamped some parts of the Shrubbery stamp here and there at the edges with a rainbow ink pad (Big and Juicy). I bleached the birds and leaves and coloured the image with colour pencils.




See you next time!
Liesbeth XX



No comments: