Wednesday, June 26, 2024

#186 Red, White and Blue challenge.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, Riet here with a stamp from the new animals serie.
 
Today a small tag, for the red, white and blue challenge of Lost coast designs.
This challenge runs until the end of the month, so there's still plenty of time to participate.
I stamped with the bird from the new animal series from LCD.
These will soon be for sale in the online store.
And the little swirls are a part of the silhouette dancer.
I also used Stazon Black cherry and Ultramarine.
Distressink barn door and chipped sapphire.
White acrylic paint and a white gelpen.

I started with the red and blue distress ink, 
which I spread on my craft sheet and diluted with water.
I painted the top left corner with red.
I did the same with blue around the bird.
A little red on the underside of the bird.
Stamped the text with the blue stazon.
And the swirls are also stamped with the two stazon colors.
Colored the bird with blue and red distress ink.
And gave the bird some accents with the white gelpen.
Splashed some white paint, but first covered the bird with a piece of paper.
Matte the tag with half blue and half red cardstock.
I love the new bird stamp, he has such a funny look.
That's it for this time.

I sincerely hope that you will join the challenge.
Maybe you will be the winner for this challenge, 
and you will win new rubber stamps of your choice.

Playing along with:

No comments: