Monday, June 10, 2024

Red, White and Blue Challenge

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a card for you today.

Stamps Used:



I started out with stamping one of the stamps from Pieces of Calligraphy in blue distress ink. I then edges the sides with the same ink. As I was doing that, I got smudges in the middle of the card because I didn't let is dry long enough. So, what to do add more stamps. I took another stamp from Pieces of Calligraphy and stamped that around to cover up my smudges. 
Next, I blended the blue all over the front of the card. 
I then took a small butterfly from the Butterfly set and stamped it with red distress in all over the card. Lastly to add my white I added a white frame with a white flourish.

You can join the challenge at The Red White and Blue Challenge
 

No comments: