Thursday, August 29, 2024

Mother Goose

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! Aimee here. This is a friendly reminder that there's just one more day to submit your stamped creation to the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity for this month's Children's challenge. Perhaps this Mother Goose card can be a source of inspiration. Did you know that Mother Goose was a real person? The internet debates on who was the REAL Mother Goose, but one thing for certain is she came up with so many catchy rhymes. So. Many. This card highlights just a few that may be known to you. 
I'm sure some will debate whether my handwriting is good enough to feature on the front of a card. Is it perfect? No. Would I like it to be better? Sure. All I know is I had an idea in my head that I wanted to get onto the card front, and writing it out by hand was the resource I had to make it happen. Follow along with these photos to see how the card was made.
The Lost Coast Designs catalogue has lots of beautiful Mother Goose stamps. Be sure to check them out! 





No comments: