Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Dream a Little

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Darlene here with my first post for Lost Coast Designs! 

So excited to be on this team.

Have you ever dreamed of flying????

My first make I am sharing with the Children Challenge theme is a slimline card using the Flying Ballerina

I stamped her then fussy cut out a wee bit of chalk colouring on her dress and some sparkles on the wings (not sure if you can see it here)


The background I used the Dream Magic Love stamps

Stamped dream several times

I popped up the fussy cut image and added some threads I had in my stash.  A few butterflies then layered all together


You have all month to join in on the Challenge

Check the rules to make sure your makes are eligible for the prize draw.

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous Darlene. Welcome to the team and what a wonderful debut. Love this. Hugz

Tee said...

Beautiful slimline with flying ballerina!

chantal said...

This is beautiful. Love it