Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello Portal Peeps and welcome to the most spooktacular month of the year!
Gail here with some inspiration for the 31 Days of Halloween celebration and today Fat Cat is all dressed up and ready to parteeeee!!
This cat has attitude!!! I gave him a pumpkin jumper.
The white panel has blended and smooched with Peeled Pint distress ink, and then I stamped Carmen's Veranda Flying Monkey Background with black archival ink, and added a little colour to the non-silhouette monkey. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat directly on the panel and also on a piece of white card. I coloured the cat, fussy cut and added him to the card. I die cut the jack o'lantern pieces using a poppystamp die, stuck them on his jumper and done!!
The white panel has blended and smooched with Peeled Pint distress ink, and then I stamped Carmen's Veranda Flying Monkey Background with black archival ink, and added a little colour to the non-silhouette monkey. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat directly on the panel and also on a piece of white card. I coloured the cat, fussy cut and added him to the card. I die cut the jack o'lantern pieces using a poppystamp die, stuck them on his jumper and done!!
Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:
Post a Comment