Thursday, October 8, 2026

31 Days of Halloween Day 8 - Eyes Like Dark Pools of Dark

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!!   Gail here again for Day 8 of our 31 Days of Halloween extravaganza.
Today was a happy mail day when some of the brand new stamps from Lost Coast Designs dropped into the mail box.  Have you spotted them??   They are gorgeous and I quickly inked up Cartoon Man and made him spooky!!!
Here he is, out in the woods.  I used Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background stamped on a white panel.  Then I stamped ATC Perspective on brown card with grey ink and fussy cut it.  I used a circle of stamp cushion to stamp the yellow sun/moon using archival ink.  I stamped Cartoon Man and the head of the large Dancing Skeleton on white card and fussy cut them.  I coloured the man with distress markers and used a black marker to colour in his eyes and a tiny dot of white gel pen.  

No comments: