Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Door to where ever you want

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a card here for the Hard as Stone Challenge.
First I started out with stamping the Door from The door and window set and colored it with Copic markers. Then I took some black cardstock and a tree arch die and cut it out twice.
Glued it to the edges of the paper.
Next I got a brick stencil and some gray Distress ink and colored the gray base of my card with it.
Then I glued it all in the front of the card front.
Lastly I added moss to the bottom of the card.
Come see what the other DT have made for this challenge. Also don't forget to join the challenge here.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Love this. So mysterious. Fab colours on the door and the dies cuts and moss are wonderful additions to add dimension and interest. Hugz