Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stronger than yesterday

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all. Cathy here with a card I made for you. Can you believe it is half way through August already. Where did the Summer go?

Stamps Used:
Sketchy Lily
ATC Gothic Text
Corner Swirl
I had the pink die cut paper on my table and I wanted to use it in the card I was going to make. So I  knew I was going to be using pink and what goes with pink? Green right. So I got a piece of green pattern paper and just tore it. Then I added it to the front of a corrugated card. Then I grabbed my pink die cut piece and stamped Corner Swirl  with some pink Distress ink  so it would blend in.  Glued that to the front of the card.
 I grabbed two pink color Distress Oxide inks and made the background of the tag. Then I stamped Sketchy Lily on the tag with black ink.
Next I grabbed my Distress Oxide ink in one of the pink colors I used and stamped randomly 
all over the tag.
Then I added some green washi tape to the tag. next I took some ribbon and dyed it with some greens from the Distress line. Added to the top of the tag and then glued the tag to the card.
 Lastly I added some pink sequence to the tag and a word saying to the pink die cut piece.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Love the bright pink and lime and the corrugated card adds lovely texture. These flower stamps are so pretty. A beautiful piece. Hugz